Ava Kate | Newborn



Ava Kate | Newborn

Moody, Alabama

I had the honor of capturing some beautiful images of Miss Ava Kate when she was exactly one week old! She is one of the tiniest babies that I've personally ever held. She weighed in the 6 lb range on the day of our session together! Her mommy said that they had been expecting her to be a big baby, so they are still getting used to her smallness. They also said that she is an amazingly easy-going newborn, for which mommy and daddy are both extremely grateful! Big Sister, Miss Addison (2 yrs old), is also getting used to having a baby sister. I can tell that they are going to love playing together and being best friends in the future! Thankful for the opportunity to capture these special moments for this lovely family!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Tessa

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Meet Tessa

Hi and Welcome to my photo-blog! My name is Tessa Blackburn, and I live in Birmingham, AL. I specialize in natural light portrait photography. Want to know more about me? Check out my "Behind the Lens" about me page above! Email me at tessablackburn12@gmail.com Find me on Facebook: Tessa Blackburn Photography