The Parker Family | Maternity/Family Session

The Parker Family | Maternity/Family Session
Birmingham, AL 

I was so excited when Katie asked me to take some family/maternity pictures for her family while they were visiting Birmingham this weekend from Atlanta.When the forecast called for rain, Katie quickly came up with an alternative location, the beautiful Beeson Divinity School campus. We found some covered archways that worked perfectly for our session!
 Eric and Katie were one of the first couples who befriended Jono and I after we moved to Birmingham and joined the Church at Brook Hills in the fall of 2013. We joined their small group and quickly became great friends! I would say that we share a common love for God, theology, and some Alabama football.:) 
Jono and I were so happy when Eric and Katie announced that they were expecting their first child, Hudson. Now we are thrilled again that they are expecting their second child- their first girl!!! It is so fun to watch their family grow. We are very excited for the Parkers and can't wait to meet Elizabeth this summer! I hope you enjoy this preview from their photo session!
 






"For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well."
 Psalm 139:13-14

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Tessa

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Meet Tessa

Hi and Welcome to my photo-blog! My name is Tessa Blackburn, and I live in Birmingham, AL. I specialize in natural light portrait photography. Want to know more about me? Check out my "Behind the Lens" about me page above! Email me at tessablackburn12@gmail.com Find me on Facebook: Tessa Blackburn Photography