The Seibert Family | Spring Mini-Session




The Seibert Family | Spring Family Mini-Session
 Birmingham Botanical Gardens, Birmingham, AL


 Jono and I met Danny and Amanda a couple of years ago after we found out that they are good friends with distant relatives of ours from a small city in Indiana and that they happened to not only live within 15 minutes from us, but attended the same church in Birmingham! What a small world! 

One of the many things that I love about the Seibert Family is that they are extremely caring and hospitable. Amanda has invited us over to their house to enjoy a meal together multiple times, and I have always walked away feeling blessed and encouraged by them. The Seiberts even graciously opened up her home to us to have Easter lunch with their family and friends this past weekend, which was so thoughtful of them! After lunch we got to hide the Easter eggs and watch the kids run all over the yard trying to find where they were masterfully hidden (Jono took the "hiding the eggs" role very seriously). :)

It has also been fun to watch the Seibert family quickly expand in the past couple of years with the addition of Jane, Owen, and their two foster children, C & Z - whose faces will be hidden with love in this blog post. You may remember Jane and Owen from Owen's newborn session last November! All of the kids were little rock stars during this family session, even little Owen who was pushing past his usual nap time! ;) 

 I hope you all enjoy this preview of the Seibert Family mini-session





"For from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace." - John 1:16


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Tessa

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Meet Tessa

Hi and Welcome to my photo-blog! My name is Tessa Blackburn, and I live in Birmingham, AL. I specialize in natural light portrait photography. Want to know more about me? Check out my "Behind the Lens" about me page above! Email me at tessablackburn12@gmail.com Find me on Facebook: Tessa Blackburn Photography