Jackson & Jameson | Spring Mini-Session


Jackson & Jameson | Spring Mini-Session
The Birmingham Botanical Gardens | Birmingham, Alabama


These two brothers are so handsome! James is turning 1 this month, and he and his big brother, Jackson, filled my last Spring Mini-Session slot to document this stage in their lives! Little James was feeling really camera shy during the session, but his rockstar Momma worked extra hard with songs, playing, and tickles, and was able to get some adorable smiles out of him! I could tell that both these boys are such sweethearts and I'm thankful for the opportunity to photograph them! 
I hope you enjoy their Spring Mini-Session preview!




 "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. 
But the greatest of these is love."
- 1 Corinthians 13:13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Tessa

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Meet Tessa

Hi and Welcome to my photo-blog! My name is Tessa Blackburn, and I live in Birmingham, AL. I specialize in natural light portrait photography. Want to know more about me? Check out my "Behind the Lens" about me page above! Email me at tessablackburn12@gmail.com Find me on Facebook: Tessa Blackburn Photography