The Shepard Family | Spring Mini Session




The Shepard Family | Spring Mini Session
Jemison Trail, Mountain Brook, AL


 
 It was a pleasure to get to spend a little bit of time this past Saturday getting to meet and photograph such an awesome family! Nathan and Kim are a super friendly and easy-going couple. They were also highly prepared for their session with a handy two-seat stroller and with plenty of treats at hand! Their two boys, Luke and Eli, are adorable and they did such a great job during the session. They are both going to be big brothers soon since baby #3 is on the way!  

The Shepard family's choice of location also could not have been better for their session...the beautiful canopy at Jemison Trail in Mountain Brook provided the perfect backdrop with the sun shining through the trees. What also makes this location special is that Nathan and Kim have spent time running along the trail together in the past! :)  

I am so excited for what lies ahead for the Shepard family! I hope you enjoy this preview of their Spring Mini-Session!










" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."
James 1:17


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Tessa

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Meet Tessa

Hi and Welcome to my photo-blog! My name is Tessa Blackburn, and I live in Birmingham, AL. I specialize in natural light portrait photography. Want to know more about me? Check out my "Behind the Lens" about me page above! Email me at tessablackburn12@gmail.com Find me on Facebook: Tessa Blackburn Photography