The Gerber Family | Spring Mini-Session




The Gerber Family | Spring Mini-Session
 Vestavia Hills, Alabama


Meet the Gerber Family! This family is so adorable and fun to photograph! Austin and Tiffany wanted to capture some beautiful photos of their family of five (with the new addition of baby Eliza) in Birmingham before they move to a different city next month for Austin's medical residency. After hanging out with the Gerbers for just a short time during our mini-session together, I could tell that they are an amazing couple/parents with such sweet, loving kiddos: Kinsely Jo, Wyatt and Eliza. 

 Austin and Tiffany chose the grounds at Vestavia Hills Baptist for their photo session location. It was such a cool, peaceful location with an amazing view looking down over the city! ( I highly recommend visiting it!) Also, this is a favorite location where the Gerber family have made many fond memories by going on walks and and letting Wyatt and Kinsley Jo play on the large rocks, grassy field and playground there! It makes my heart happy to know that they will have these family pictures to look back on at this spot that has been so meaningful to them during their time in Birmingham. 

 I wish the Gerber Family the best during their move and next season of life, and I hope you enjoy this preview of their Spring mini-session!






"Trust in the Lord with all your heart 
and do not lean on your own understanding. 
 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight."
- Proverbs 3:5-6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Tessa

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Meet Tessa

Hi and Welcome to my photo-blog! My name is Tessa Blackburn, and I live in Birmingham, AL. I specialize in natural light portrait photography. Want to know more about me? Check out my "Behind the Lens" about me page above! Email me at tessablackburn12@gmail.com Find me on Facebook: Tessa Blackburn Photography